RUHS Pharmacy Admission Card 2021 (OUT): Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur, has released the RUHS Pharmacy 2021 Admission Card for the upcoming exam. The tickets of the room that the University is issuing today are for the exam that is scheduled to take place from 2North Dakota January 2022 onwards. Candidates who are registered for the exam can download Rajasthan pharmacy tickets by visiting the official website at ruhsraj.org. Alternatively, candidates can also access and download their RUHS 2021 Individual Admission Card easily by clicking on the link provided below:
Download the RUHS 2021 Pharmacy Admission Card – Direct Link (Available Now)
RUHS Pharmacy Admission Card 2021 – Exam Format and Pattern
With the RUHS 2021 Pharmacy Entrance Exam scheduled for 2North Dakota January 2022, it is important for candidates to know the exam format and pattern for the entrance test. According to the official notification, the RUHS Pharmacy Entrance Exam will be conducted in English. The test will consist of 50 questions asked in each of the chemistry and physics sections. In terms of the grading scheme, four points will be awarded for each correct answer, while there will be no negative grade.
How to download RUHS 2021 pharmacy admission card online?
As for all other major entrance exams, the RUHS Pharmacy Admission Card 2021 was launched online and made available to candidates via the official website. To avoid any problems or technical failures when accessing the hall entrances, candidates are advised to follow the detailed procedure explained below:
- Step 1: Login to the exam portal i.e ruhsraj.org
- Step 2: In the menu on the left side, locate the link for Admissions 2021-22
- Step 3: Find the link for B.Pharm admissions
- Step 4: Find and click the link for Click here to download the admission card
- Step 5: you will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 6: Enter your form number, registration password, and date of birth details
- Step 7: Check all the details and submit them on the portal
- Step 8: Your RUHS 2021 pharmacy admission card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 9: Download the lobby ticket and take the impression for future reference
Candidates should note that the RUHS 2021 admission card is a mandatory document without which they will not be allowed to enter the exam room. Therefore, it is recommended that you download it as soon as possible and check all the details.
Also Read: NEET Counseling 2021: MCC Releases Important Notification For NRI Candidates, Check Details Here