NEET SS Admit Card 2021 Releasing Today at nbe.edu.in, Know How To Download

The NEET SS Admission Card will be issued online to all registered candidates today. They can download the NEET SS entry ticket from the official website by providing the required login credentials. The exam is scheduled for January 10, 2022. See details here

Sign up for results update

NEET SS Admission Card

NEET SS 2021: Based on the updates, the National Examination Board (NBE) is expected to release the 2021 National Eligibility Test (NEET SS) Super Specialty Admission Card in online mode. Registered candidates can download their admission cards from the official website at nbe.edu.in. Additionally, a direct link will be provided on this page shortly after the launch of the NEET SS aisle ticket.

Candidates can download the NEET SS 2021 admission card using the registration login ID and password. The NEET SS 2021 exam is scheduled to be taken on January 10 as a computer-based test. The exam will take place from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.

How to download the NEET-SS 2021 admission card?

NBE will launch the NEET SS ticket hall in online mode. Also, only successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET SS admission card using the login ID and registration password. You can follow the steps to know how to download NEET-SS Admit Card 2021 –

  • Step 1: go to the official website – nbe.edu.in.
  • Step 2: On the home page, click the link for the admission card.
  • Step 3: Enter the credentials to login: login ID record and password.
  • Step 4: The NEET-SS Admission Card will appear on the screen.
  • Step 5: Download the lobby ticket and make a print.

After downloading the admission card, the candidates should review all the details mentioned in it. In the event of any discrepancies, NBE must be informed immediately. You are also advised to bring this document to the exam room as, without it, you will not be able to sit for the exam.

National Eligibility with Super Specialty Income Test (NEET SS) 2021

NEET-SS is an eligibility and grading test prescribed as the single entrance test for admission to various DM / MCh and DrNB Super Specialty courses. According to the pattern, 40% of the questions will be from all eligible submitting broad specialty courses and the remaining 60% will be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of the application form.

Also Read: School Closures – Many States Close Schools Due To Omicron, Check State Updates Here

.

Leave a Comment