The first shipment of Autel Robotics’ new series of drones, EVO Lite and EVO Nano, has finally made it to the US warehouse and should reach distribution partners in the next few days. Unlike Autel’s previous offerings for businesses and consumers, these drones are intended for beginners and veterans alike. As such, the drone maker has released a new easy-to-use Autel Sky app to make shooting, editing and sharing easier at the touch of a button.
The app is now available to download for iOS and Android devices, giving users access to some amazing features like SkyPortrait, “Your Personal Paparazzi.” At the touch of a button, the drone soars into the air and takes a photo of the user and their friends, automatically adjusting the lens so no one is left out of frame.
You can also follow any person, animal or vehicle to focus on your personal activities as the drone handles the cinematic side of the shoot with Dynamic Track 2.1, Master Subject Tracking technology.
Additionally, you can record voices and ambient sounds on the ground via smartphone, to bring videos to life even when the drone is far away, or narrate while filming for a better editing workflow. As soon as you’re done shooting, just hold a smartphone close to the drone to download photos and videos at the blazingly fast 160Mbps speed.
Next is MovieMaster for easy movie creation and sharing. The Autel Sky app provides a set of video templates through which you can add a soundtrack or filters to make the drone footage even more epic, regardless of whether you are a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game. .
Autel Sky App Features
Here’s what to expect when you download the new Autel Sky drone app:
1. Elegant and easy-to-use interface.
2. Live HD video streaming: Supports resolutions up to 2.7K / 1080p / 720p.
3. Live flight status updates.
4. Professional camera settings: shutter speed, sensitivity, exposure compensation, and more.
5. One-click shooting modes: Rocket, Orbit, Flick, Fade Away.
6. Time-lapse photography: free time-lapse, immersive time-lapse, etc.
7. Panoramic photos: horizontal, vertical, wide angle, spherical.
8. Tracking Modes: Quick Tracking, Smart Tracking, Immersive Tracking.
9. Powerful video editing functions: trimming, speed adjustment, reverse playback, etc.
10. Exquisite video templates – Create movies with one click.
11. Abundant filters and stickers to edit.
12. Live flight log sync to record drone trajectory.
13. Automatic detection of firmware updates.
Read more: New DJI Fly App Update Brings Greater Drone Control to Professional Users
Subscribe to DroneDJ on YouTube to watch exclusive videos