The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the result of the 2021 Grade 2 (Male / Female) Nurse / Sister Recruitment Examination. Registered candidates can check their result on the official website uppsc.up .nic.in.
The exam was performed October 3 (Sunday) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at examination centers in five UP districts: Prayagraj, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Meerut and Gorakhpur. The exam was carried out for a total of 83,564 candidates.
The UPPSC’s hiring campaign aims to cover a total of 3012 Nurse / Sister Grade-2 vacancies, of which 341 positions are for male candidates and 2671 for female candidates.
Steps to download the result
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the home page, click on “LIST OF CANDIDATES TEMPORARILY SELECTED IN ADVT NUMBER. A-4 / E-1/2021 NURSE / SISTER STAFF GRADE 2 (MALE / FEMALE) EXAM 2021 ”
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check and download the result.
- Take a hard copy for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.